Making Safely in India
Manufacturing is central to the balanced, sustained growth of any economy. It creates jobs and has a multiplier effect on the economy.
On 25th September 2014, the Government of India launched the Make In India movement to attract and encourage businesses from across the world to manufacture their products in India.
The objective is to make India a global hub for manufacturing a diverse range of industries, from automotive to aerospace and more.
The Government is working on several fronts including the consolidation and simplification of various labour laws into four courts besides revisiting the current rules and regulations on occupational health and safety.
Who should attend?
Professionals having a commitment to or are responsible for occupational health and safety in manufacturing.
Agenda and sessions:
- CEO's panel discussion on the "Role of leadership in building a safety culture"
- Building a safe eco-system for a diverse workforce
- Beyond the company - Driving improvement of the overall safety performance in your organisation
- Understanding occupational health and safety from a holistic perspective
- Best practice sharing presentations.
Book you place now
- CII SSI Members - Rs. ₹3000/ + 18% GST
- CII Members - Rs. ₹4000/ + 18% GST
- Non CII members - Rs. ₹5000/ + 18% GST